System X – XTREME SS™ Marine ceramic protection
System X Xtreme Super Slick™ is the ultimate solution for marine protection in extreme environments. Its hydrophobic properties provide an extreme gloss finish for boats and water vessels, without the need for abrasive chemicals or detergents. With two layers applied on top of the gel coat, it offers constant protection and a 5-year warranty against friction, heat, and solvents. Preserve your vessel and bring out its full lustre and sheen with System X Xtreme Super Slick™.
XTreme SS Marine
- System X Xtreme SS™ harnesses the most durable ceramic technology available, registering over 9H on the industry’s hardness scale.
- The high corrosiveness of salt, UV rays, acids, alkalies, exhaust, algae/shell, and other marine contaminants can cause structural and cosmetic damage that impair your craft’s performance and ruin its appearance.
- Offers UV Protection for paint, gelcoat, and stainless steel to prevent unsightly damage associated with aging and fading colours.
- The System X Xtreme SS™ gloss finish will not yellow, crack, peel, or delaminate through the year.
- Upon application you can have the utmost confidence that your vessel will be rendered virtually immune to the adverse weathering effects of both underwater and above-water environments, conditions, and elements.
- System X Xtreme SS™ treats surfaces like metal and gelcoat with water-resistant properties that prevent spotting and make cleaning dirt and debris fast and easy.
- Effective for 2 years depending on environmental factors, cleaning frequency, and proper application.
- Wash and completely dry surfaces to be coated.
- Clean the paint using a 50% IPA (isopropyl alcohol) to water mix in a trigger sprayer. Mist the paint then wipe down with a microfiber towel.
- Gently shake container for 30 seconds. Apply with a Spray Gun or Wipe On. Use either a HVLP detail spray gun with .8mm tip or a siphon-fed detail spray gun with a fine to medium tip, OR wipe on coating by hand using a sponge or coating block, panel by panel. After wiping on wait 20-40 seconds to flash (depending on temp) then buff off with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 60 minutes before moving. Wait 48 hours before submerging in water.
System X Xtreme SS™ can be applied to the entire exterior of your vessel, except rubber and soft plastic. To bring rubber and soft plastic back to life, please use our System X Revive™.
|20 ml, 275 ml, 65 ml