Tenzi Pro Detailing Motorplast Engine Bay Protection
Motorplast is a specialized coating for engine bay parts such as metal, plastic, and rubber. Its hydrophobic layer repels dust and water, and it can be used on wet or dry surfaces without sticking. It is easy to use and does not require wiping. Additionally, it is resistant to high temperatures up to 260°C.
How to use:
- To be applied only on clean surfaces.
- Spray evenly the whole area to engine bay.
- Use brush if necessary to reach hidden places.
- Leave to dry for a few hours.
- To avoid stains do not hold the sprayer too close to the surface.
- For more even application, remove the foamer from the atomizer.
- Before using product on the surface that was just washed, it is good to dry it first with an air compressor.
- Using on dirty surface may create a sticky layer.