System X-PRO™ Hyper Gloss Ceramic Protection
System X Pro™ is a high gloss ceramic coating designed for automotive paint, providing protection against friction, heat, and solvents. It acts as a second clear coat, preserving the paintwork and cannot be washed off. The product is semi-permanent and has a six-year warranty when installed by an Accredited Installation Center and annual inspection requirements are met.
System X Pro™ has undergone extensive Boeing approval testing and evaluation for hardness, alkali and salt resistance by the SGS laboratory. This guarantees its safety for your paint, molecular level adhesion, and durability in harsh environmental conditions. The coated surfaces are effortless to clean, and the application process is fast and straightforward. Additionally, it provides UV protection, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking to protect their vehicle’s paint.
How to apply:
- If contaminated, use a clay bar to clean. If paint correction is required, do so before application.
- Wash and completely dry surfaces to be coated.
- Clean the paint using a 50% IPA (isopropyl alcohol) to water mix in a trigger sprayer. Mist the paint then wipe down with a microfiber towel.
- Wipe on coating by hand using a sponge or coating block, piece by piece. After wiping on wait 30-90 seconds to flash (depending on temp) then buff off with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 20 minutes before driving, and 6 hours before getting wet.
System X can be applied to all exterior surfaces, including composites, except for rubber and soft plastics. For these materials, we recommend using our System X Revive™ to bring them back to life.