Tenzi Pro Detailing Prix Bleeding Wheel Deironizer
The Tenzi Prix Bleeding Wheel Effective Deironizer is a PH-neutral cleaner specifically designed to dissolve metallic impurities such as brake dust or rust. It is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, including aluminium, chromed, and polished rims as well as car paint. The cleaner changes colour to red while dissolving ferrous dust, with the intensity of the effect depending on the amount of dirt. Its gel form allows it to stick to the cleaned surface, increasing its efficiency and effectiveness. The recommended time of action for the cleaner is 3-5 minutes.
How to use :
- Make sure the rim or paint is cool.
- Spray directly onto the cleaned surface.
- Spread using soft brush if necessary.
- Wait 3-5 minutes observing growing intensity of “bleeding effect”.
- Rinse with high-pressure water.
- Do not allow to dry on the surface.
- If the products gets dry – spray the surface again, wait, and wash with high-pressure washing.
To clean a larger surface, such as car paint, it’s best to use a brush or applicator to ensure even coverage and use less product. If you notice the rim is still dirty and there’s no “bleeding,” it’s likely there is no iron dust on the surface and you can use APC Out to clean it.
Capacity: 700ML, 5L