Clean Engine – cleaner
Engine cleaner is a product designed to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants
from the surfaces of an engine. It is typically used during routine maintenance
to improve engine performance and extend the lifespan of the engine.
Effective active foam designed for washing and polishing engine elements.
The product effectively dissolves petroleum contaminations and highway dirt.
It is harmless to gaskets and metal elements. May be used on other metal elements of the vehicle.
1. Spray product on polluted surface
2. Wait 30-60 seconds until the product starts working
3. Use a brush in case of strongly contaminated elements
4. Wash everything down with highly pressured (preferably hot) water
Warning: Do not use hot engines and do not let the product dry off on its own.
- HARMLESS TO ENGINE
- CLEANS, PRESERVES, AND POLISHES